Terms and Conditions
Using vubla.dk, vubla.com and associated subdomains, promotions and all the services offered by Vubla with VAT No: 33 85 50 44, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
Vubla reserves the right to update these terms and conditions. You will receive notice of the upgrade within 30 days. New features that enhance or improve the current service, including the release of new tools and resources that will lead to update and amend these terms and conditions without notice. With continued use of our services following such changes, it is your responsibility to review the updated Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions will always be on http://www.vubla.com/conditions in English.
Violation of the items below will result in termination of your account. Although Vubla prohibits such conduct and such content on our services, you agree that Vubla can not be held responsible for the content that is published on our services.
You hereby agree that our services are used at your own risk.
- You must be a person. Accounts registered by “bots” or other auto-generated methods are not permitted.
- You must fill in your full name, valid e-mail address and any other information we require to complete your creation.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and your password. Vubla can not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by the misuse of your account.
- You are responsible for all content that is placed on your account.
- You may not use our service for any illegal act.
Payment, refunds, upgrades and downgrades
- You will be billed monthly. Normally you will be billed to the day you signed up Vubla.
- A valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard) is required to pay for your account. It is not possible to pay via invoice.
- Your account is created immediately upon ordering and will be ready for use within a few minutes.
- Our service is prepaid on a monthly basis, and payment for next month’s subscription is complete, the amount paid is NOT refundable.
- All rates and prices exclude VAT and are listed in Danish kroner.
- When upgrading or downgrading your credit card will automatically be charged the new subscription rate at the next billing.
- You will receive the payment confirmation and invoice by e-mail.
- If your card is rejected when we try to raise money on it, and your card fails, you have 7 days to update your map data. If this happens, your account will be suspended.
- It is always possible to update your payment information (name, address, email address, phone number, etc.). Under your account. Moreover, it is also possible to update your payment information at any time.
- 30 days free trial period is automatically upgraded to the subscribed package after 30 days.
Cancellation and Termination
- Your subscription continues until you have unsubscribed from your account properly.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An e-mail or phone requests are not considered proper cancellation. You can unsubscribe at any time your account under ‘Settings’ in your Vubla control panel.
- Cancellation and Termination Vubla will still save your contact and shop information. There is therefore able to restore your account after cancellation and termination.
- If you cancel your account before the end of the current payment month, your account will immediately be closed and you will not be billed again in addition to any outstanding usage. You will also not get remaining payment refunded.
- Vubla has the right to cancel and cease any use of our services at any time.
Changes to services and rates
- Vubla reserves the right to temporarily or permanently modify our services without notice.
- At the closure of services provided, if deemed necessary, 14 days notice from Vubla to all affected customers.
- Prices for all services can be changed with 14 days notice from Vubla.
- Vubla shall not be liable to you or any third party for modifications, price changes, suspensions or discontinuance of services.
Copyright and ownership of content
- All content that is sent to Vubla, must comply with Danish law, including copyright law.
- You do not transfer the copyright to your material when you transfer it to Vubla, but you give Vubla right to keep and convert content to fit our system.
- Vubla reserves the right at any time to remove unwanted content from our service without any notice.
- Your use of the service is at your own risk. Service is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’.
- The Vubla logo must be visible on the search result pages, which uses the Vubla service.
- Payment of your monthly subscription requires Vubla has an uptime of more than 80%.
- Technical support is only given to paying customers and only via e-mail and telephone – during office hours.
- You agree that Vubla uses third party provider for the hosting, hardware, software, networking, data storage and related technology to run our services.
- You may not modify, hostile take over or hack the service.
- You agree that you may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, time of service or access to service without written permission from Vubla
- Vubla is not responsible for the service will meet your expectations.
- Assesses Vubla, the service is being misused, can the client relationship at any time be interrupted with one day’s notice.
Questions regarding these terms and conditions shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.